Today’s highlighted deal comes via our Apps + Software section of the Neowin Deals store, where you can save 60% off* a lifetime subscription to Babbel Language Learning. Choose between 14 languages and access more than 10,000 hours of high-quality language education online.
What’s the deal?
Learn Spanish, French, Italian, German, and many more languages with Babbel, the #1 top-grossing language-learning app in the world. Developed by over 100 expert linguists, Babbel is helping millions of people speak a new language quickly and with confidence. After just one month, you will be able to speak confidently about practical topics, such as transportation, dining, shopping, directions, making friends and socializing and much more!
- Choose from 14 languages to learn
- Practice w/ 10-15 minute bite-sized lessons that fit conveniently into your schedule
- Cover a wide range of useful real-life topics, from travel to family, business, food, & more
- Use speech recognition technology to keep your pronunciation on point
- Learn at a variety of skill levels, from beginner to advanced
- Get personalized review sessions to reinforce what you learn so it really sticks
- Study whenever & wherever you want and your progress will be synchronized across your devices
- Use offline mode to access courses, lessons, and review items when not on WiFi – just download them beforehand
Good to know
- USA customers only
- Length of access: lifetime
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Number of users: 1
For a full description, specs, and license info, click here.
What’s the benefit?
A lifetime subscription to Babbel Language Learning normally costs* $399, but you can pick it up for just $159 until May 16 – that represents a saving of $140 (60% off).
Not for you?
If this offer doesn’t interest you, why not check out the following offers:
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerce’s privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs.