TeamViewer is the fast, simple and friendly solution for remote access over the Internet – all applications in one single, very affordable module. Remote control of computers over the Internet, Instantly take control over a computer anywhere on the Internet, even through firewalls. No installation required, just use it fast and secure. Training, sales and teamwork, TeamViewer can also be used to present your desktop to a partner on the Internet. Show and share your software, PowerPoint presentations etc. File transfer, chat and more, Share your files, chat, switch the direction during a teamwork session, and a lot more is included in TeamViewer.
TeamViewer 188.8.131.52 changelog:
- New feature added: you can now search for messages in chat rooms.
- Possibility to set several Conditional Access Servers to provide fallback options.
- It is now possible to start apps remotely through the “Apps” tab for connections to Android devices.
- For supporters, it’s now possible to invite someone to a TeamViewer Pilot session via SMS.
- Re-enabled direct printing in a connection from macOS to Windows 10: If a Windows 10 version higher than 1903 is running and the new printer driver is installed, you can once again directly print on a macOS without using an XPS Viewer via TeamViewer Printing.
- The fingerprint of a device is shown in the “About TeamViewer” dialog.
- The fingerprint of the partner’s device is shown in the “Connection Info” dialog during a session.
- Improved screen content protection of remote device with active Black Screen: The device is now automatically locked when Black Screen gets deactivated with Ctrl-Alt-Del
- Fixed a bug for Copy & Paste which, in some cases, resulted in an unexpected file ending when copying an image via “Copy image” on the remote side and switching to paste into an application on the local side.
- Fixed a bug where the option to connect using prompt for confirmation would not appear.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware