EMDB is an application to keep track of your movie and TV Series collection. Both physical discs and media files are fully supported. With an automatic import from the database of IMDB, export to csv, text or HTML, thumbnail cover preview, a loan tracker, advances search and filter functions and multi-language user interface. EMDB doesn’t need a .NET framework or any other external libraries and is therefore fully portable. And best of all… it’s free!.
EMDB 3.58 changelog:
- User Interface: Unchecking TV Series was not saved.
- import TheTVDB: Fixed importing of special (escaped) characters and new lines in episode descriptions.
- Renaming Media Files: Spaces were replaced by underscores.
- Translations: Fixed translation of Add Groups Dialog.
- Database: Added option to allow duplicates when merging databases.
- Add Movies: Improved Check for duplicates when adding movies.
- User Interface: Improved sorting after Search or Filter.
- MediaInfo: Added support for reading HDR, Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos.
- Translations: Updated the Simplified Chinese, German and Dutch translations.
Changes in v3.59:
- Import TheTVDB: Fixed season and specials posters for Series with more than 10 seasons.
- Custom Values: Fixed saving Custom Services.
- Translations: Updated the German translation.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware