Driver Genius is a professional driver management tool features both driver management and hardware diagnostics. Driver Genius provides such practical functions as driver backup, restoration, update and removal for computer users. If you often reinstall your operating system, you may not forget such painful experiences of searching all around for all kinds of drivers.
If unfortunately you have lost your driver CD, the search will be more troublesome and time-consuming. Driver Genius can automatically find drivers for a device when the system can’t find a driver for it. It can recognize the name and vendor’s information of the device, and directly provide download URL for the required driver.
Driver Genius also supports online updates for drivers of existing hardware devices. Driver Genius customers can obtain information for latest drivers by Driver Genius’s LiveUpdate program, which can synchronize to the database on Driver Genius site.
Features at a glance:
- Find the latest drivers for your computer. One click to update all drivers silently.
- Automatically install driver updates silently. Make your drivers are always up to date.
- New rollback driver design for safer driver update. Free to backup all drivers now!
- Package all drivers to an executable auto installer. One click to restore all drivers.
- Remove invalid or useless drivers/devices, improve system performance and stability.
- New system information tool. Detailed hardware inventory.
- Hardware temperature monitor. Protect your CPU, GPU and HDD.
- New system transfer assistant. Upgrade/degrade your windows system easily.
- New SSD Speeder. Improve your disk performance and reliability.
New System booster provides over 90 optimization options that make your computer run faster and smoother.
New System Cleanup can help you to clean up the temporary files and cache files or other junk files in system.
Driver Genius Professional 188.8.131.52 changelog:
Disabled ‘Skip UAC’ option by default.
Disabled ‘Automatic driver update’ by default.
Show notification when the app closed to tray.
Delete the ‘Automatic driver update’ task instead of disable task.
Changed default timeout settings to avoiding connection failure.
- Return ‘-1’ error when installing some drivers.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware