Postbox is a slick, modern-looking email client that provides a rich set of tools to help you get more from your messages. Postbox helps you make the most of your email, offering powerful new ways to find, use, and view email messages and content, organize your work life, and get stuff done.
Postbox features include:
- All Your Accounts in One Place — Postbox Account Groups let’s you organize accounts into groups.
- Conversations Views — just like Gmail.
- Postbox Topics — this takes tagging to a whole new level.
- Great Gmail Support — labels, important, send, archive, shortcuts and the calendar!
- Cloud File Sharing add-on enables you to send links to your Dropbox, Box, and OneDrive files instead of sending the files themselves.
- Responses are pre-canned text/HTML snippets that can be reused within message replies.
- Social Media Integration — update your Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn status as well as auto-import profile photos for prettier email.
- RSS and Newsgroup Support
- Identities (also known as Aliases)
- Date, address, phone number, and package tracking number detection
- Full Suite of Keyboard Shortcuts
- Anti-Tracking — To protect your privacy, Postbox 5 has a new Anti-Tracking feature that will alert you when tracking tools are used within a message.
- Includes 70 professionally written email responses that anyone can customize and use.
- Postbox now includes 25 Beautifully Designed Email Signaturesthat will present you in the best light possible.
- Access and manage POP and IMAP email accounts
- Dark Mode on Windows and macOS
- …and much, much more.
Postbox 7.0.13 changelog:
Support for macOS Catalina’s “Auto” appearance setting
The Favorites Bar now supports first-level sub-folders
Fixed an issue on Windows that caused April and November months to duplicate in the search bar date picker
Fixed a theme issue on Windows that prevented subject lines in Edit mode from displaying clearly
Changes in v7.0.14 / 7.0.15:
- Fixed several crashing bugs
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware