Today’s highlighted deal comes via our Apps + Software section of the Neowin Deals store, where you can save 84% off a Universal License for Mac & Windows to iMazing 2. New phone? New iPad? Manage and transfer all of your iOS data (like Photos and Music) between devices in one app.
What’s the deal?
iMazing calls itself the Swiss Army Knife of iPhone, iPad, and iPod management because it lets you truly manage your mobile data the way you want to. This all-purpose tool lets you easily browse and manage your backups, extract and print your text messages, drag and drop songs to your iPhone – all without jailbreaking your device. If you’ve ever upgraded or had to switch phones, you know the pain of leaving data behind. iMazing feels for you and wants to help!
- Transfer files between any Mac or PC & any iOS device wirelessly or with USB
- Work with all app documents, data, & media
- Quickly update a new iPhone by copying everything or selecting the content to transfer
- Copy your music back & forth between iPhone, iPad, iPod, & your computer
- Export your pictures & videos without iCloud or iTunes
- Store your iPhone & iPad data for smarter backups
- Manage your contacts by moving them between your iPhone & your Mac or PC
- Access your iPhone voicemail, call history, voice memos, & notes
- Import or export eBooks or PDFs from iBooks
Good to know
- Minor updates included
- Restrictions: for use on unlimited number of iOS devices, and on up to 2 PC or Mac computers
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
For a full description, specs, and license info, click here.
What’s the benefit?
A Universal License for Mac & Windows to iMazing 2 normally costs* $89.98, but you can pick it up for just $14.99 for a limited time that’s a saving of $74.99 (84%) off!
Not for you?
If this offer doesn’t interest you, why not check out the following offers:
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerce’s privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs.