Today’s highlighted deal comes via our Online Courses section of the Neowin Deals store, where you can save 97% off the Ultimate Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Bundle. Go from team player to effective manager with 5 courses on Lean Six Sigma White, Yellow & Green Belts, Lean Training and Tools.
What’s the deal?
Aiming to revolutionize the way people learn process improvement, GoLeanSixSigma.com offers you The Ultimate Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Bundle. This 5-course package provides 98 hours of training on Six Sigma White, Yellow, and Green Belts, Lean Certification, and 25 Lean Tools. With these courses, you’ll be able to kickstart your Lean Six Sigma learning track and pave the way to delighting customers, build high-performing teams, minimize costs, and maximize profits.
- Lean Six Sigma White Belt Training
- Introduction to Lean Six Sigma, roles, wastes, and DMAIC
- Globally recognized (1 PDU)
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Course
- Everything in White Belt plus DMAIC phases
- Globally recognized (10 PDUs/ 1 CEU/ 9.4 CPEs)
- Lean Training & Certification
- Introduction to Lean, establishing current state, developing future state, & building a Lean culture
- Globally recognized (16 PDUs / 1.6 CEUs)
- Lean Tools
- Quickly learn the basics of a single Lean Six Sigma concept or tool w/ 1 to 2 hour Single Modules
- 25 single modules
Good to know
- Certification of completion included
- Unredeemed licenses can be returned for store credit within 15 days of purchase.
For a full description, specs, and instructor info, click here.
What’s the benefit?
This Ultimate Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification normally costs* $2,696, but you can pick it up for just $79.99 for a limited time – that represents a saving of $2,576.01 (97%) off.
Get $1 credit for every $25 spent · Give $10, Get $10 · 10% off for first-time buyers.
Not for you?
If this offer doesn’t interest you, why not check out the following offers:
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerce’s privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs.