PotPlayer is an extremely light-weight multimedia player for Windows. It feels like the KMPlayer, but is in active development. Supports almost every available video formats out there. PotPlayer contains internal codecs and there is no need to install codecs manually. Other key features include WebCam/Analog/Digital TV devices support, gapless video playback, DXVA, live broadcasting.
Distinctive features of the player is a high quality playback, support for all modern video and audio formats and a built DXVA video codecs. A wide range of subtitles are supported and you are also able to capture audio, video, and screenshots. A comprehensive video and audio player, that also supports TV channels, subtitles and skins. Its been described on the Internet as The KMPlayer redux, and it pretty much is.
PotPlayer 1.7.21212 changelog:
- Added Vulkan capture into game capture
- Added the ability to switch the playback time <-> remaining time
- Added an option to open subtitles into command line function
- Added the ability to set the number of repetitions of section repeat
- Fixed a problem that UWP window was not captured when capturing the window selection (Requires Windows 10 1803 or newer)
- Fixed an issue that DirectDraw and Direct3D8 did not work in game capture
- Improved performance of Screen Capture
- Improved accessibility compatibility
- Improved FTP server connection with special characters
- Fixed an issue that remembered full screen capture when capturing screen
- Fixed an issue that searched for spaces and conditions when searching in Playlist/File Navigator
Notes: PotPlayer setup includes 3rd party (optional) software.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware