Today’s highlighted deal comes via our Apps + Software section of the Neowin Deals store, where for only a limited time, you can save 59% off* a lifetime subscription to XSplit VCam. Remove, replace and blur your background without a green screen.
What’s the deal?
XSplit VCam offers cutting-edge background removal and blurring that’s possible with any webcam and without the need for expensive green screens, complicated lighting setups, and tons of space. Easily open an app, add XSplit VCam as your camera source, and replace, remove, or blur your background. XSplit VCam supports JPEGs, GIFs, PNGs, and full web pages so you can replace your background with whatever image you want. This tool works with streaming apps such as Open Broadcaster Software (OBS), Steamlabs, and XSplit. Perfect for podcasts, vlogs, talks shows, or other video projects, XSplit VCam also works with all major video chat applications and conferencing solutions so you can use it for remote work, virtual interviews, meetings, or teaching.
- Give your webcam a DSLR or Portrait Mode style effect w/ an adjustable blur slider
- Replace your background w/ an image or webpage
- Remove & replace your background for Podcasts, vlogs, game streaming, talk shows, or other presentations
- Have a high-quality video presentation for remote work, virtual interviews, consultation services, or customer support
- Get 24/7 support & lifetime updates
Good to know
- This plan is only available to new users
- Length of access: lifetime
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
For a full description, specs, and license info, click here.
What’s the benefit?
A lifetime subscription to XSplit VCam normally costs* $49.95, but you can pick it up for just $19.99 for a limited time – that represents a saving of $29.95 (59% off).
Not for you?
If this offer doesn’t interest you, why not check out the following offers:
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerce’s privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs.