Today’s highlighted deal comes via our Online Courses section of the Neowin Deals store, where you can save 97% off this Premium Cisco CCNA & CCNP Lifetime Certification Prep Bundle. Boost your career as an IT professional with this 99-hour guide to the best certifications in networking, routing and switching.
What’s the deal?
This deal consists of the following courses:
- Cisco CCNA 200-301 Bootcamp
Top-Rated Course to Help You Master Cisco Networking to the CCNA Level & Beyond
- New Cisco CCNA (200-301) Volume 1: The Complete Course
All the Main Topics Discussed in Volume 1 of the New CCNA Cisco Press Book
- Cisco CCNP T-Shoot (300-135): The Complete Course
Get On Course to Earn Your Cisco CCNP Routing & Switching Certification
- Cisco New CCNA R/S (200-125): The Complete Course
Everything You Need to Prepare For & Pass Cisco’s New CCNA R/S 200-125 Certification Exam
- Cisco EIGRP Comprehensive Labs Course
Configure EIGRP for Real-World & Certification Purposes
- MPLS Fundamentals: Cisco CCNP & Real World
Learn What the MPLS Protocol Can Do for Your Network
- Cisco CCNP Enterprise ( ENARSI + ENCOR ) Training
Learn Routing at Professional Level & Ace the CCNP Enterprise Certification Exams
Good to know
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Certification of completion included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
For specifications and instructor info please click here.
What’s the benefit?
This Premium Cisco CCNA & CCNP Lifetime Certification Prep Bundle normally costs* $1,393, but it can be yours for just $34.93 for a limited time, a saving of $1,358.07 (97%) off!
Not for you?
If this offer doesn’t interest you, why not check out the following offers:
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerce’s privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs.