Glary Utilities offers numerous powerful and easy-to-use system tools and utilities to fix, speed up, maintain and protect your PC.
Glary Utilities allow you to clean common system junk files, as well as invalid registry entries and Internet traces. You can manage and delete browser add-ons, analyze disk space usage and find duplicate files. You can also view and manage installed shell extensions, encrypt your files from unauthorized access and use, split large files into smaller manageable files and then rejoin them. Furthermore, Glary Utilities includes the options to find, fix, or remove broken Windows shortcuts, manage the programs that start at Windows startup and uninstall software.
All Glary Utilities tools can be accessed through an eye-pleasing and totally simplistic interface.
The No. 1 Free, Powerful and All-in-one utility for cleaning your PC
Boosts PC speed and fixes frustrating errors, crashes and freezes
Features one-click functionality and easy, automated options
Over 20 tools to maximize your Computer’s performance
Glary Utilities 126.96.36.199 changelog:
- Optimized Disk Cleaner: added support for ‘Tivo Desktop’ and ‘GIMP 2.6’
- Optimized Disk Cleaner: users can now delete system temporary files after 24 hours
- Optimized Tracks Eraser: added support for ‘ExamDiff’ and ‘Camtasia Studio 20’
- Optimized Disk Defrag: added support for 10TB large partition to enhance user experience
- Optimized Disk Analysis: added functions related to exclusion list
- Optimized Disk Analysis: improved navigation toolbar and enhance user experience
- Optimized Disk Analysis: file list can now be exported to csv file
- Optimized Check Disk: Boot Check column is added to the partition list, which is used to display the boot check status. Click the corresponding line to turn on and off the Boot Check.
- Minor GUI improvements
- Minor bug fixes