Samsung demos their Premium Suite upgrade headed to the Samsung Galaxy S3Dec 07
Just as we saw when Android 4.1.2 rolled out to international Samsung Galaxy S3's starting with Poland, the Premium Suite upgrade adds quite a few features and enhancements for Galaxy S3 owners. To show off those goods, Samsung has now posted up part one of a series of demo videos that highlight the changes headed our way. In short, it's a mixture of stuff from the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 as well as the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1. Here's what you can expect:
- Page Buddy: Your phone will smartly predict what you intend to do according to your actions. For example, when you plug in your earphones, the device automatically opens up a page with the music player.
- Contextual Menu: When you list up apps, you can now choose to see the most frequently used ones first. Especially convenient when you’re looking through apps to find files to attach.
- Contextual Tag: When you take a picture on the phone, you can tag the weather, date, and place immediately.
- Multi Window: You can open two different apps at the same time into two different windows on the mobile screen.
- Auto Share Shot Pairing using NFC: By setting the camera to ‘Auto Share Shot’ mode, you can quickly share your photos and videos by simply tapping their GALAXY S III with other NFC and S-Beam enabled devices
- Reader Mode: You can easily control the size of the text on your browser! Also, you can just click the webpage to share it!
- Facebook Lock Ticker: The easiest way to see your Facebook News Feeds – set your phone to show it on your lock screen.
It's a pretty awesome pack to have arrive on an already great device but alas, the typical disclaimer applies here. Samsung notes that availability and timing of the Premium Suite upgrade will vary depending on the country and mobile carrier.
Source: Samsung Tomorrow