Honeyview is a very fast image viewer supporting various formats. It also supports viewing the images in compressed ZIP, RAR, or 7z files without extraction. If an image has GPS information, the location can be viewed on Google Maps, and users can store preferred photos.
- Ultrafast rendering with optimized image processing.
- Support for BMP, JPG, GIF, PNG, PSD, DDS, JXR, WebP, J2K, JP2, TGA, TIFF, PCX, PNM, and PPM formats.
- Support for RAW image formats including DNG, CR2, CRW, NEF, NRW, ORF, RW2, PEF, SR2, and RAF.
- Support for direct view from compressed file formats including ZIP, RAR, 7Z, LZH, TAR, ALZ, and EGG.
- Various display options including Fill and Parallel View modes.
- ‘Photo folder’ function in which to store any preferred pictures.
- Direct location view on Google Maps with GPS information included in photos.
HoneyView 5.36 changelog:
Fixed some security vulnerabilities
Fixed a bug that the “Add Padding” feature ignores the selected color for the padding
Improved how the program selects a color for its title bar’s caption when the color of the title bar changes
Fixed a bug that the “Sort By” feature does not work correctly on Windows Vista and Windows 7 under certain conditions
Added a feature applying ICC profiles to PSD files
Improved the support for the DDS format
- Other modifications
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware