EMDB is an application to keep track of your movie and TV Series collection. Both physical discs and media files are fully supported. With an automatic import from the database of IMDB, export to csv, text or HTML, thumbnail cover preview, a loan tracker, advances search and filter functions and multi-language user interface. EMDB doesn’t need a .NET framework or any other external libraries and is therefore fully portable. And best of all… it’s free!.
EMDB 4.05 changelog:
- IMDb Import: Added preliminary support for IMDb’s new Dark layout which is currently randomly served to some users. It seems still in test mode. For now EMDB tries to detect which page is served. Dark mode pages are not supporting all data properties yet. Full implementation will only be done after IMDb has switched for all users.
- System: Changed the base database location to UserAppDataRoaming following Microsoft guidelines. This will also prevent virus scanners like Avast preventing saving thumbnails. Your database(s) are moved the first time EMDB is started.
- TVSeries: Poster was not updated if TVDb image should be used as main image.
- User interface: Fix tooltips IMDb button Edit Cast and Edit Actor screens.
- TheMovieDb Import: Added option to import Brazilian Portuguese plot outlines and artwork.
- File import: Added EAN/UPC as option to import.
- TheMovieDb Import: Fixed double quotes in cast and character names.
- Rotten Tomatoes: Fixed manual update (based on tomato page url).
- User interface: Moved the Lock for Changes check to the bottom button bar in the Add / Edit screen.
- Translations: Updated the Arabic, Portuguese, Slovenian, German, Simplified Chinese and Dutch translations.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware