eM Client is a full featured e-mail client with a modern and easy to use interface. eM Client also offers calendar, tasks, contacts and chat. eM Client supports all major services including Gmail, Exchange, iCloud, and Outlook.com. You can easily import your data from most of the other e-mail clients. This includes Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Express, Windows Mail, Windows Live Mail, Thunderbird, The Bat and more. eM Client fully supports touch devices like touch-enabled laptops, tablets and hybrid devices. Use your email client easily in a modern way.
eM Client PRO vs. Free version
While the Free license allows you to set up the maximum of two accounts in the application, it is possible to add an unlimited number of accounts with the PRO license. The PRO license also enables you to use eM Client for commercial purposes. Commercial use is any activity that helps you make profit, the Free license therefore cannot be used in company settings or on personal computers for business correspondence. PRO users also gain access to the dedicated support system and to the licensing manager.
eM Client has been fully optimized to run smoothly on Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 10.
eM Client 8.2.1465 changelog:
- Bringing back support for custom URL schemes (eg. Helios Green, FaceTime links)
- Improvements for displaying messages in dark mode
- Added detection for several online meeting providers (Amazon Chime, BlueJeans and more)
- Added dial-in support for Zoom + modify description if dial-in information is provided
- Support for attachments from EWS distribution lists
- Detect and disable chunked downloads for ModusMail
- Disallow editing RTF documents on onedrive because it does not support it
- Disable attachments support for iCloud, because it does not work on server side
- Fixed MS Teams all day events
- Fixed opening MSTeams online meeting from ICS files
- Fixed uploading flagged messages to Gmail Sent folder
- Fixed mapping of Google email/phone/url/address
- Fixed support for multiple PGP blocks in one email
- Fixed expiration date visual for Owncloud and Nextcloud
- Fixed missing username after Gmail account import
- Fixed cloud attachments for encrypted emails
- Portuguese, Spanish, Norwegian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Italian localizations updated
- Many other fixes
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware