Shutter Encoder is one of the best video converter software and image, audio available today. It has been designed by video editors in order to be as accessible and efficient as possible. It is one of the few free professional tools. Based on FFmpeg, it has the largest codec library available. You can thus convert your files into many different formats.
Complete settings for the most advanced
- Shutter Encoder has a panel containing a large number of
- settings, in order to define your own choices based on
- your files and perfect your video or audio output.
- Well-thought-out settings, with parameters
- predefined to create files quickly and easily.
List of functions
- Cut without re-encoding, Replace audio, Rewrap, Conform, Merge, Extract, Subtitling, Video inserts
- WAV, AIFF, FLAC, MP3, AAC, AC3, OPUS, OGG
- DNxHD, DNxHR, Apple ProRes, QT Animation, GoPro CineForm, Uncompressed YUV
- H.264, H.265, VP9, AV1, OGV
- XDCAM HD422, AVC-Intra 100, XAVC, HAP….and much more.
Shutter Encoder 15.1 changelog:
- Added “Generate a timecode from date” checkbox
- Added “Force display” checkbox with output codecs from “Image sequence”
- Ability to choose “.webp” compression quality
- Disk space shown inside the destination box
- Corrected timecode bug with “WAV” function thanks @Brian Berdan
- Corrected font selection bug with Apple Silicon version
- Corrected WeTransfer tab bug with Mac Intel version
- Corrected “Stabilize image” bug with “Apply a LUT”
- Corrected “H.264” function bug 10bits GPU encoding
- Corrected “Video player” window display issues
- Corrected overlap bugs with fullscreen windows
- Corrected update bug with Mac Intel version
- Various improvements
- Updated ffmpeg, ffprobe, ffplay
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware