ScreenToGif is an open source program that lets you to record a selected area of your screen, live feed from your webcam or live drawings from a sketchboard. Afterwards, you can edit and save the animation as a GIF or video. Also there’s the Webcam Recorder and the Board Recorder.
- Record your screen and save directly to a gif looped animation or a video.
- Pause and continue to record or start over by discard the recording.
- Move the window around to record what you want, it stays on top.
- You can add Text, Subtitles, Title Frames, Borders, Watermarks, Drawings, etc.
- Crop and Resize.
- Remove frames that you don’t want.
- Select a folder to save the file automatically or select one before encoding.
- Add the system cursor to your recording.
- Very small sized and portable executable.
ScreenToGif 2.32.1 fixes:
- The recorder window could crash because of a sizing issue.
- It was not possible to properly move frames in the timeline.
- It was not possible to export the frames as Jpg.
Download: ScreenToGif 2.32.1 | Portable ScreenToGif | ~3.0 MB (Open Source)
View: ScreenToGif Home Page | User Guide
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware