Shutter Encoder is one of the best video converter software and image, audio available today. It has been designed by video editors in order to be as accessible and efficient as possible. It is one of the few free professional tools. Based on FFmpeg, it has the largest codec library available. You can thus convert your files into many different formats.
Complete settings for the most advanced
- Shutter Encoder has a panel containing a large number of
- settings, in order to define your own choices based on
- your files and perfect your video or audio output.
- Well-thought-out settings, with parameters
- predefined to create files quickly and easily.
List of functions
- Cut without re-encoding, Replace audio, Rewrap, Conform, Merge, Extract, Subtitling, Video inserts
- WAV, AIFF, FLAC, MP3, AAC, AC3, OPUS, OGG
- DNxHD, DNxHR, Apple ProRes, QT Animation, GoPro CineForm, Uncompressed YUV
- H.264, H.265, VP9, AV1, OGV
- XDCAM HD422, AVC-Intra 100, XAVC, HAP….and much more.
Shutter Encoder 15.4 changelog:
- Added Chinese language thanks to 大眼仔~旭 and xBLACKICEx
- Added “VP8” codec
- Added “2.1” for “Mix audio tracks to :” checkbox
- Added “Audio settings” section to “Merge” function
- Added 12bits colorspaces for “H.265”, “VP9”, “AV1” functions
- Added “Preserve metadata” checkbox from “Advanced features” section
- Corrected bug with “Display timecode” with “Change input and output point”
- Corrected “Process file list as Merge” with the “Transitions” section
- Corrected timecode issues with drop frame rate thanks @Mike
- Corrected bug with “Source in OP-Atom format” checkbox
- Improved UI and animations
- Various corrections
- Various improvements
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware