Master PDF Editor is straightforward, easy to use application for working with PDF documents equipped with powerful multi-purpose functionality. With Master PDF Editor you can easily view, create and modify PDF documents. The application enables you to merge several files into one, split a source document into multiple documents, and also to comment, sign and encrypt PDF files.
Master PDF Editor – Features at a glance:
- Edit PDF text, images and pages with full editing features.
- Create new PDF or edit existing ones.
- Add and/or edit bookmarks in PDF files.
- Encrypt and/or protect PDF files using 128 bit encryption.
- Convert XPS files into PDF.
- Add PDF controls (like buttons, checkboxes, lists, etc.) into your PDFs.
- Import/export PDF pages into common graphical formats including BMP, JPG, PNG, and TIFF.
- Split and merge PDF files.
- Dynamic XFA form support.
- Validation Forms and Calculate Values.
- Fast and simple PDF forms fill out.
- Signing PDF documents with digital signature, signatures creation and validation.
- Changing font attributes (size, family, color etc).
Master PDF Editor 5.8.06 changelog:
- Improved work with scanners on Linux, added page size selection fixed issues with some kinds of scanners.
- Modified certificates validation behavior. Now default verification is weak, it allows to create a new signature field in the signed file and sign it without invalidation of the old field. Strong verification can be enabled in sittings.
- Fixed optimization for HiDPI screens for 150% scaling. 200% scaling was implemented earlier.
- Implemented “Take snapshot” function for XFA documents.
- Added tab order modification. Forms -> Edit Tab Order.
- Fixed issue with text anti-aliasing on some systems.
- Added file saving with specific PDF version.
- Fixed issue with incorrect text display in some documents.
- Fixed multiple other bugs and issues.
Download: Master PDF Editor 5.8.06 | 42.3 MB (Shareware)
Download: Master PDF Editor for Linux | 66.8 MB
Download: Master PDF Editor for macOS | 29.6 MB
View: Master PDF Editor Home Page | Release History
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware