TechSmith Camtasia is the complete professional solution for high-quality screen recording, video editing and sharing. Camtasia 2020 makes editing your videos easier, and faster than ever. The new editor is packed with enhanced video processing, all-new production technology, an innovative library, and stock videos and other creative assets to help you create more polished, professional videos. No video experience needed. Anyone can create informative, engaging videos.
Create professional, eye-catching videos:
- Add special video effects – Apply Behaviors that are perfectly designed to animate your text, images, or icons. Get a crisp, polished look without being a professional video editor.
- Drag-and-drop your edits – What you see is what you get. Every effect and element in your video can be dropped and edited directly in the preview window. And you can edit at resolutions up to beautiful 4K, for clear video at any size.
- Get exceptional performance – Camtasia takes full advantage of your computer’s processor with 64-bit performance. You’ll get fast rendering times and enhanced stability—even on your most complex projects.
Camtasia 2021.0.13 changelog:
- Added localized text for the Panopto output.
- Fixed a bug that could cause Device Frames to extend past the end of a media after a split.
- Fixed a bug that could cause erroneous text callout attributes to change when inserting a line break.
- Fixed a bug that could cause media to be added out of order when multiple media were added to the timeline from the Media Bin.
- Fixed a user-reported startup crash.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when adding .trec files with multi-byte characters in the filename.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when editing Clip Speed on machines that use commas as decimal separators.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware