Malwarebytes is a high performance anti-malware application that thoroughly removes even the most advanced malware and spyware. Malwarebytes version 4.xx brings comprehensive protection against today’s threat landscape so that you can finally replace your traditional antivirus.
You can finally replace your traditional antivirus, thanks to a innovative and layered approach to prevent malware infections using a healthy combination of proactive and signature-less technologies. While signatures are still effective against threats like potentially unwanted programs, the majority of malware detection events already come from signature-less technologies like Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit and Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware; that trend will only continue to grow. For many of you, this is something you already know, since over 50% of the users already run Malwarebytes as their sole security software, without any third-party antivirus.
What is new in Malwarebytes 18.104.22.168:
Enhancements to Security Advisor
Show Windows Firewall status indicator on SA instantly
Replace shields fo Sec Adv for dark mode on the Dashboard
Sort order for monitored items and cards
Enhanced detection and remediation
Some Issues now addressed:
- Immediately after Windows start-up, Security Advisor indicates Firewall is off
- Clicking on General Settings -> Firewall -> “View Settings” in Security Advisor disappear the FW bullet item
- Users still seeing, “Updated Available” notifications with the setting turned off.
- RTP card doesn’t contain RTP switches after activating Trial
- “Restore Defaults” doesn’t restore BFP to enabled for Teams
- Certain memory leaks in MbamUI
- UI minor Issues
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware