Today’s highlighted deal comes via our Apps + Software section of the Neowin Deals store, where you can save over 97% off a lifetime subscription to mSpy. Learn 8 languages the fastest way with this app’s statistically-relevant words and real-life situations.
mSpy is a parental control app that makes it possible to track your kid’s online activity remotely. Available for Android and iOS, mSpy provides parents with clear insights into their kids’ smartphone usage. This tracker usually views all incoming, outgoing, or deleted text messages, checks call history, tracks the GPS location of the device, and access Social Media sites. Keep tabs on their kid’s smartphone activities and prevent potential dangers online with this trusted mobile phone tracker.
- Easy installation & remote monitoring: It takes less than 10 minutes to install
- Works in a background mode: The app is not visible on the target device
- Secure & reliable: All data is encrypted & protected so only you can access it
- Up-to-date information: Data about the target phone activities updates every 5 minutes
- Around the clock support: Access multilingual support team 24/7
- Trusted by parents: More than 1.5 million parents all over the world trust mSpy™ with the online safety of their children
Advanced Monitoring Features
- Call logs
- Text messages
- GPS tracking
- Web history
- Online messengers
- Social media
- Media files
- Other data
Here’s the deal:
A lifetime subscription to mSpy normally costs $3,599, but this can be yours for just $99.99, a saving of $3,499.01 (97.2%) off. This deal is norm,ally discounted to $199.99 and ends in 6 days as of writing. For full terms, specifications, and license info please click the link below.
Not for you?
That’s OK, there are other deals on offer you can check out, here or such as:
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerce’s privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs.