ScreenToGif is an open source program that lets you to record a selected area of your screen, live feed from your webcam or live drawings from a sketchboard. Afterwards, you can edit and save the animation as a GIF or video. Also there’s the Webcam Recorder and the Board Recorder.
- Record your screen and save directly to a gif looped animation or a video.
- Pause and continue to record or start over by discard the recording.
- Move the window around to record what you want, it stays on top.
- You can add Text, Subtitles, Title Frames, Borders, Watermarks, Drawings, etc.
- Crop and Resize.
- Remove frames that you don’t want.
- Select a folder to save the file automatically or select one before encoding.
- Add the system cursor to your recording.
- Very small sized and portable executable.
What’s new in ScreenToGif 2.35.4:
- Warning: To upgrade from versions older than v2.34.1, you must download it manually.
- Updated the French localization.
- It was not possible to load projects from the recent projects list.
- It was possible to import images with multiple sizes, which would end up crashing during encoding.
- The translation updater was not working for portable releases.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware