PDFsam (basic), a free, open source, multi-platform software designed to split, merge, extract pages, mix and rotate PDF files.
PDFsam Basic key features:
- Merge – Quickly merge PDF files, select the pages, merge bookmarks and interactive forms.
- Split – Split a PDF file at given page numbers, at given bookmarks level or in files of a given size.
- Extract from PDF – Extract pages from a PDF file by generating a file that contains only the pages you want, you can extract from a single file or in bulk from multiple files.
- Rotate – Permanently rotate the entire document or only the selected pages, you can rotate a single PDF file or perform a bulk rotation on multiple files.
- Mix – Merge PDF files together taking pages alternatively from one and the other. The perfect tool if you have a single-sided scanner.
PDFsam Basic 4.2.12 changelog:
Upgraded PDF Engine
Upgraded bundled JDK (moved to Bellsoft Liberica JDK)
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware