Shutter Encoder is one of the best video converter software and image, audio available today. It has been designed by video editors in order to be as accessible and efficient as possible. It is one of the few free professional tools. Based on FFmpeg, it has the largest codec library available. You can thus convert your files into many different formats.
Complete settings for the most advanced
- Shutter Encoder has a panel containing a large number of
- settings, in order to define your own choices based on
- your files and perfect your video or audio output.
- Well-thought-out settings, with parameters
- predefined to create files quickly and easily.
List of functions
- Cut without re-encoding, Replace audio, Rewrap, Conform, Merge, Extract, Subtitling, Video inserts
- WAV, AIFF, FLAC, MP3, AAC, AC3, OPUS, OGG
- DNxHD, DNxHR, Apple ProRes, QT Animation, GoPro CineForm, Uncompressed YUV
- H.264, H.265, VP9, AV1, OGV
- XDCAM HD422, AVC-Intra 100, XAVC, HAP….and much more.
Shutter Encoder 16.0 changelog:
- Added Polish & Vietnamese languages
- Added “25%” & “50%” scaling options
- Added value “300” to “XAVC” function
- Added “Load at startup:” checkbox from “Settings” window
- Added “Preserve subtitles” checkbox for “Cut without re-encoding” function
- Added “Preserve metadata” checkbox for “Cut without re-encoding” function
- Rebuilt & Optimized “Video Player” window
- Renamed “Change input and output point” to “Edit media content”
- All display windows are grouped in the “Edit media content” window
- Corrected “Web video” download bug
- Corrected bug with “Activate the image sequence to:”
- Various corrections
- Improved “Watch folder”
- Improved & Simplified UI
- Improved interlacing detection
- Various improvements
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware