AIMP is a powerful audio player that allows you to listen to your favorite music with an outstanding sound quality. Its appearance resembles that of another classical audio player (Winamp).
The program includes a 18-band equalizer, a visualization window to display rhythmic visual effects and a playlist editor to organize your audio files. A nice fading effect makes your list of songs look like an endless music loop and a handy volume normalizing feature avoids drastic volume changes between tracks. Also, the players main functions can be conveniently controlled by global hotkeys.
Besides playing music, AIMP features three extra utilities which also enable you to record any sound on your computer, convert audio files from one format to another and view or edit tags. AIMP is based on the well-known audio engine BASS, so its easy to connect new plug-ins (from the plug-in library included in the program) and expand the players functionality.
AIMP 5.03.2397 changelog:
- Common: BASS libraries has been updated
- Advanced search: the “clear queue” menu item has been added
- Tag editor: compatibility with Windows Explorer has been improved
- Plugins: MyClouds – templates for the services that does not support for content-range command has been removed
- Fixed: general – files that full path more 260 symbols cannot be played on Windows 10
- Fixed: Audio Converter – the “target file name” column does not take encoding mode and chapters into account
- Fixed: tag editor – sometime it starts without a list of sent files
- Fixed: playlists – XSPF – image links are not loaded
- Fixed: plugins – information bar – toolbar icons has incorrect order for 150% UI scaling factor
- Fixed: plugins – scheduler – the “start recording” action does not wait while new stream being loaded if app is playing another radio stream.
- Fixed: plugins – scheduler – repeat thought day works incorrectly, if time range is set to 24 hours
- Fixed: plugins – BASS_AAC – opening certain M4A files lead to stack overflow that lead to app crash (regression)
- Fixed: plugins – MyClouds – app hangs up if cloud server does not support for content-range command
- Fixed other minor issues
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware