The web browser is arguably the most important piece of software on your computer. You spend much of your time online inside a browser: when you search, chat, email, shop, bank, read the news, and watch videos online, you often do all this using a browser.
Google Chrome is a browser that combines a minimal design with sophisticated technology to make the web faster, safer, and easier. Use one box for everything–type in the address bar and get suggestions for both search and Web pages. Thumbnails of your top sites let you access your favorite pages instantly with lightning speed from any new tab. Desktop shortcuts allow you to launch your favorite Web apps straight from your desktop. Chrome has many useful features built in, including automatic full-page translation and access to thousands of apps, extensions, and themes from the Chrome Web Store.
Google Chrome is one of the best solutions for Internet browsing giving you high level of security, speed and great features.
This update includes 27 security fixes:
- [$15000] High CVE-2022-2603: Use after free in Omnibox. Reported by Anonymous on 2022-05-16
- [$10000] High CVE-2022-2604: Use after free in Safe Browsing. Reported by Nan Wang(@eternalsakura13) and Guang Gong of 360 Alpha Lab on 2022-06-10
- [$7000] High CVE-2022-2605: Out of bounds read in Dawn. Reported by Looben Yang on 2022-06-22
- [$5000] High CVE-2022-2606: Use after free in Managed devices API. Reported by Nan Wang(@eternalsakura13) and Guang Gong of 360 Alpha Lab on 2022-05-31
- [$3000] High CVE-2022-2607: Use after free in Tab Strip. Reported by @ginggilBesel on 2022-01-11
- [$3000] High CVE-2022-2608: Use after free in Overview Mode. Reported by Khalil Zhani on 2022-06-01
- [$TBD] High CVE-2022-2609: Use after free in Nearby Share. Reported by koocola(@alo_cook) and Guang Gong of 360 Vulnerability Research Institute on 2022-06-22
- [$8000] Medium CVE-2022-2610: Insufficient policy enforcement in Background Fetch. Reported by Maurice Dauer on 2021-12-09
- [$5000] Medium CVE-2022-2611: Inappropriate implementation in Fullscreen API. Reported by Irvan Kurniawan (sourc7) on 2022-04-28
- [$5000] Medium CVE-2022-2612: Side-channel information leakage in Keyboard input. Reported by Erik Kraft (email@example.com), Martin Schwarzl (firstname.lastname@example.org) on 2022-04-30
- [$5000] Medium CVE-2022-2613: Use after free in Input. Reported by Piotr Tworek (Vewd) on 2022-05-13
- [$5000] Medium CVE-2022-2614: Use after free in Sign-In Flow. Reported by raven at KunLun lab on 2022-07-05
- [$4000] Medium CVE-2022-2615: Insufficient policy enforcement in Cookies. Reported by Maurice Dauer on 2021-11-10
- [$3000] Medium CVE-2022-2616: Inappropriate implementation in Extensions API. Reported by Alesandro Ortiz on 2022-03-02
- [$2000] Medium CVE-2022-2617: Use after free in Extensions API. Reported by @ginggilBesel on 2022-01-31
- [$2000] Medium CVE-2022-2618: Insufficient validation of untrusted input in Internals. Reported by asnine on 2022-03-21
- [$2000] Medium CVE-2022-2619: Insufficient validation of untrusted input in Settings. Reported by Oliver Dunk on 2022-06-04
- [$2000] Medium CVE-2022-2620: Use after free in WebUI. Reported by Nan Wang(@eternalsakura13) and Guang Gong of 360 Alpha Lab on 2022-06-17
- [$1000] Medium CVE-2022-2621: Use after free in Extensions. Reported by Huyna at Viettel Cyber Security on 2022-05-07
- [$1000] Medium CVE-2022-2622: Insufficient validation of untrusted input in Safe Browsing. Reported by Imre Rad (@ImreRad) and @j00sean on 2022-06-03
- [$1000] Medium CVE-2022-2623: Use after free in Offline. Reported by raven at KunLun lab on 2022-06-20
- [$TBD] Medium CVE-2022-2624: Heap buffer overflow in PDF. Reported by YU-CHANG CHEN and CHIH-YEN CHANG, working with DEVCORE Internship Program on 2022-06-27
Important to know! The offline installer links do not include the automatic update feature.
Download web installer: Google Chrome Web 32-bit | Google Chrome 64-bit | Freeware
Download: Google Chrome Offline Installer 64-bit | 83.4 MB
Download: Google Chrome Offline Installer 32-bit | 80.3 MB
Download: Google Chrome MSI Installers for Windows (automatic update)
View: Chrome Website | v104.0.5112.81 Release Notes
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware