Create engaging, interactive HTML5-based designs and motion graphics that can run on any device
When you create advertising creatives with Google Web Designer, you can use a library of components that lets you add image galleries, videos, ad network tools, and more.
New features in version 15.0.0.0913
Accessibility – Keyboard navigation
- More comprehensive keyboard navigation functionality lets you access Google Web Designer’s interface using keypresses.
- Use the Tab key (and Shift+Tab) and the arrow keys to move between different parts of the interface.
- Toggle or activate buttons and other interface elements with the space bar and the Enter key.
- You can now build animated GIFs in Google Web Designer, using the video creation workflow.
- “Animated GIF” is available as an ad type when creating a new blank file.
- You can also export video documents as animated GIFs when publishing.
- Preview your GIF files immediately after export.
- Take advantage of multi-size layouts and variants to produce GIFs of different sizes and with different content, all from the same document.
- Volume envelopes let you change the volume of audio clips in your video projects.
- Control the volume of your audio at any point during playback by adding and moving envelope nodes.
- Select from a variety of fade types when changing volume. [full release notes]
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware