SoftMaker FreeOffice is a powerful, easy-to-use, modern, lightning-fast office suite for Windows. After using it, you will agree that it is the best free alternative to Microsoft Office. FreeOffice is a complete office suite with a word processor, a spreadsheet application and a presentation program – all compatible with their counterparts in Microsoft Office. What’s the catch? There is none. Simply download it for free and use it for as long as you want. Millions of people are using it every day and enjoy this great free office suite. FreeOffice 2021 is free to use at home and for business.
FreeOffice 2021 enables you to both open and save documents in the Microsoft file formats DOCX, XLSX and PPTX. Thus, you can share files directly with Microsoft Office users without having to export them first!
SoftMaker FreeOffice is a complete office suite:
TextMaker – The powerful word processor FreeOffice TextMaker combines ease of use with a huge range of features that let you create beautiful documents with ease. Numerous new template catalogs and drop-down elements take the work out of formatting text, tables and pictures.
PlanMaker – FreeOffice PlanMaker lets you create calculations, worksheets and charts of any complexity effortlessly. With more than 350 functions at your disposal, you can quickly solve even the most intricate calculations and make sound decisions based on solid results.
Presentations – FreeOffice Presentations is a powerful tool for creating impressive presentations. Combine text, images, tables and artwork in your slides and put them in motion with a vast range of breathtaking animations and slide transitions using OpenGL graphics acceleration.
FreeOffice 2021 features:
FreeOffice TextMaker 2021
- Create all types of documents in no time with the FreeOffice TextMaker word processor: Design flyers or brochures just as easily as you write business letters or complete scientific papers.
- FreeOffice TextMaker offers numerous design options: Using its unique object mode, you can insert pictures, drawings and text frames into your documents. Thanks to the advanced positioning and text wrapping options, you can create any layout imaginable. Master pages not only enable you to watermark each page, but they also assist you in placing repeating objects in your document. Use character and paragraph styles to give your documents a consistent and professional look.
- FreeOffice TextMaker supports spell checking via Hunspell dictionaries, helping you find typos in dozens of languages.
- FreeOffice TextMaker opens and saves all Microsoft Word DOC and DOCX files seamlessly. It also lets you create PDF files directly from within the application.
FreeOffice PlanMaker 2021
- Create complex calculations, worksheets and charts with ease: With the powerful spreadsheet application FreeOffice PlanMaker, you can create simple timetables as conveniently as the complete financial planning of your company.
- Thanks to numerous design features, FreeOffice PlanMaker lets you create presentation-quality worksheets: Not only can you insert pictures, drawings, text frames or impressive charts in 2D or 3D, but you can also choose from a large catalog of attractive cell styles that are compatible with Microsoft Excel 2019.
- More than 430 calculation functions and a wide variety of analysis features help you get the most out of your data. As FreeOffice PlanMaker supports huge worksheets with up to 1 million rows and 16,384 columns, pivot tables are a useful tool for quickly summarizing and analyzing your data.
- FreeOffice PlanMaker opens and saves all Microsoft Excel XLS and XLSX files seamlessly. You can also export your worksheets to PDF or print them exactly the way you want: tailored to fit on a specified number of pages, with a specific print range or with repeating headers.
FreeOffice Presentations 2021
- With FreeOffice Presentations, you can create presentations that impress: Thanks to breathtaking animations and slide transitions as well as the sophisticated master page concept, you are perfectly prepared for any presentation.
- FreeOffice Presentations offers you a wide variety of design and drawing functions: Insert pictures, drawings and text frames into your presentations, apply attractive font effects via the TextArt feature or just let one of the numerous attractive design templates do the design work for you.
- Of course, FreeOffice Presentations is not limited to static objects. It also lets you insert movies and sound effects into your presentations. That’s not all: beautiful animations and slide transitions using OpenGL graphics acceleration make your presentations really striking!
- FreeOffice Presentations opens and saves all Microsoft PowerPoint PPT and PPTX files seamlessly. It also lets you create PDF files directly from within the application.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware