DaVinci Resolve is the world’s first solution that combines professional offline and online editing, color correction, audio post production and now visual effects all in one software tool. You get unlimited creative flexibility because DaVinci Resolve makes it easy for individual artists to explore different toolsets. It also lets you collaborate and bring people with different creative talents together. With a single click, you can instantly move between editing, color, effects, and audio. Plus, you never have to export or translate files between separate software tools because, with DaVinci Resolve, everything is in the same software application.
DaVinci Resolve is the only post production software designed for true collaboration. Multiple editors, assistants, colorists, VFX artists and sound designers can all work on the same project at the same time! Whether you’re an individual artist, or part of a larger collaborative team, it’s easy to see why DaVinci Resolve is the standard for high end post production and is used for finishing more Hollywood feature films, episodic television programing and TV commercials than any other software.
New applications with the DaVinci Resolve and DaVinci Resolve Studio installers
The DaVinci Resolve installer now includes a new standalone application, Blackmagic Proxy Generator Lite. The DaVinci Resolve Studio installer includes the new Blackmagic Proxy Generator and the new DaVinci Resolve Monitoring app. In addition to these, a new version of the DaVinci Resolve Project Server can be downloaded for Mac OS and Windows from the Blackmagic Design Support page.
What’s new in DaVinci Resolve 18.1.1:
- Support for Blackmagic RAW SDK 2.8.
- Preferences option to manually set display scaling on Windows.
- Addressed an issue with incorrect clip thumbnails on some systems.
- Addressed keyboard shortcuts for switching primaries.
- Addressed an issue rendering MXF clips with embedded captions.
- Addressed audio drops and artefacts when using voice isolation.
- Addressed audio clicks when monitoring after changing EQ type.
- Addressed a Text3D issue with characters with intersections.
- Addressed an issue importing tracking data in Fusion.
- Addressed an issue evaluating Group or Macro tool expressions.
- Addressed an issue with Text+ on old CPUs.
- General performance and stability improvements. [source]
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware