PotPlayer is an extremely light-weight multimedia player for Windows. It feels like the KMPlayer, but is in active development. Supports almost every available video formats out there. PotPlayer contains internal codecs and there is no need to install codecs manually. Other key features include WebCam/Analog/Digital TV devices support, gapless video playback, DXVA, live broadcasting.
Distinctive features of the player is a high quality playback, support for all modern video and audio formats and a built DXVA video codecs. A wide range of subtitles are supported and you are also able to capture audio, video, and screenshots. A comprehensive video and audio player, that also supports TV channels, subtitles and skins. Its been described on the Internet as The KMPlayer redux, and it pretty much is.
PotPlayer 230207 changelog:
- Added WEBP format to video capture
- Modified to run a little faster when running for the first time
- Fixed the problem that some corrupted FLAC files could not be played
- Fixed the problem of playing slowly when playing some FTP/HTTP files
- Fixed an issue where playback time was incorrectly handled when playing some MP4 files
Download: Daum PotPlayer (64-bit) | 32.8 MB (Freeware)
Download: Daum PotPlayer (32-bit) | 31.5 MB
View: Daum PotPlayer Home Page
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware