WingetUI is an application whose main goal is to create an intuitive GUI for the most common CLI package managers for Windows 10 and Windows 11, such as Winget, Scoop and Chocolatey. With WingetUI, you’ll be able to download, install, update and uninstall any software that’s published on the supported package managers — and so much more.
- WingetUI has the ability to install, update and uninstall packages from Winget, Scoop and Chocolatey. WingetUI will also detect if your manually-installed apps can be updated!
- It can also upgrade and uninstall previously installed packages — as well as uninstall built-in Windows apps!
- WingetUI has the ability to both import and export the packages of your choice, so that you can easily install them in the future.
- WingetUI supports managing Scoop buckets with an interface.
- Install an older version of an app.
- WingetUI shows a notification when there are available updates
- Manage your updates and installed packages from its context menu
- The user will be notified whether the installation/update/uninstallation of an app was completed successfully or not.
- The ability to queue installations in order to prevent conflicts.
- A dark theme is available to prevent you from burning your eyes.
- WingetUI has the ability to show package-related information (like its license, SHA256 hash, homepage, etc.) before installation.
- There are more than 14000 packages available (if winget, scoop and chocolatey are enabled)!
WingetUI 1.6.4 changelog:
- Fixed an issue where chocolatey packages were not loaded
- Fixed issues whith ghost or missing packages in different circumstances
- Using the parameter /NoAutoStart the installer will not launch WingetUI
- Fixed an issue where selected packages wouldn’t get installed at all
- Fixed an issue where packages wouldn’t be uninstallable from the updates section
- Improved the context menu tooltip text. It now provides more information
- Added Persian and Norwegian language
- Fixed version not showing on the infobox.
- Other minor improvements and bugfixes.
Added the ability to share packages:
- Users wil be able to get a specific url for a package
- This url will show a page with a button to launch WingetUI
- WingetUI will launch with the infobox window on the specified package (if WingetUI is running on the system tray)
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware