WingetUI is an application whose main goal is to create an intuitive GUI for the most common CLI package managers for Windows 10 and Windows 11, such as Winget, Scoop and Chocolatey. With WingetUI, you’ll be able to download, install, update and uninstall any software that’s published on the supported package managers — and so much more.
- WingetUI has the ability to install, update and uninstall packages from Winget, Scoop and Chocolatey. WingetUI will also detect if your manually-installed apps can be updated!
- It can also upgrade and uninstall previously installed packages — as well as uninstall built-in Windows apps!
- WingetUI has the ability to both import and export the packages of your choice, so that you can easily install them in the future.
- WingetUI supports managing Scoop buckets with an interface.
- Install an older version of an app.
- WingetUI shows a notification when there are available updates
- Manage your updates and installed packages from its context menu
- The user will be notified whether the installation/update/uninstallation of an app was completed successfully or not.
- The ability to queue installations in order to prevent conflicts.
- A dark theme is available to prevent you from burning your eyes.
- WingetUI has the ability to show package-related information (like its license, SHA256 hash, homepage, etc.) before installation.
- There are more than 14000 packages available (if winget, scoop and chocolatey are enabled)!
WingetUI 2.1.0 Beta 2 changelog:
- WingetUI is now digitally signed
- Notifications have been fixed
- Fixed issues with Chocolatey 2.x
- Scoop search improved
- Winget search improved
- Added native support for arm Winget
- Packages will show tags in form of custom icons
- Update translations from Tolgee by @github-actions in #1251
- Fix typo by @HorridModz in #1252
- Update icons and screenshots from the excel file by @github-actions in #1266
- Support markdown on scoop by @BastianKamp in #1317
- [NPM] manage updates for global installed packages and fix uninstall command by @joguarino in #1318
- Allow custom icon data base by @BastianKamp in #1319
- Fix typo in licenses section by @reima in #1343
- Automatically change theme when system theme changes by @marticliment in #1345
- Finish Implement winget sources by @marticliment in #1352
- Add an interface to filter packages by source by @marticliment in #1353
- Add base structure of new filtering options by @marticliment in #1361
- Lots of other changes [Full Changelog: 2.0.3…2.1.0-beta2]
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware