foobar2000 is an advanced freeware audio player for the Windows platform. It features the simplest, most minimalistic interface you’ll ever see in this kind of program. Other features include full unicode support, ReplayGain support and native support for several popular audio formats.
- Supported audio formats: MP3, MP4, AAC, CD Audio, WMA, Vorbis, FLAC, WavPack, WAV, AIFF, Musepack, Speex, AU, SND… and more with additional components.
- Gapless playback.
- Full unicode support.
- Easily customizable user interface layout.
- Advanced tagging capabilities.
- Support for ripping Audio CDs as well as transcoding all supported audio formats using the Converter component.
- Full ReplayGain support.
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts.
- Open component architecture allowing third-party developers to extend functionality of the player
foobar2000 1.6.14 changelog:
- Maintenance release with changes backported from 2.0 series.
- Made possible to apply DSP config changes without reinitializing affected DSPs.
- Allowed DSPs to manipulate their shown name depending on preset data.
- libFLAC 1.4.2, made possible to decode 32 bits per sample FLAC file.
- Worked around FLAC files with ID3 tags being reported as corrupted by new libFLAC.
- zlib 1.2.13.
- Added mitigations for apparent random crash on Wine (less C++ exceptions thrown when dealing with media indexing errors).
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware