Thunderbird is a free, open-source, cross-platform application for managing email and news feeds. It is a local (rather than a web-based) email application that is powerful yet easy-to-use.
Thunderbird is clean and elegant by default, but easily customizable to match your workflow and visual preferences. It is loaded with unique and powerful features.
Thunderbird is developed, tested, translated and supported by the folks at Mozilla Corporation and by a group of dedicated volunteers. Thunderbird gives you control and ownership over your email. There are lots of add-ons available for Thunderbird that enable you to extend and customize your email experience.
Thunderbird gives you IMAP/POP support, a built-in RSS reader, support for HTML mail, powerful quick search, saved search folders, advanced message filtering, message grouping, labels, return receipts, smart address book LDAP address completion, import tools, and the ability to manage multiple e-mail and newsgroup accounts.
Thunderbird 115.3.0 fixes:
- Thunderbird could not import profiles with hostname ending in dot (“.”)
- Message header was occasionally missing in message preview
- Setting an existing folder’s type flag did not add descendant folders to the Unified Folders view
- Thunderbird did not always delete all temporary mail files, sometimes preventing messages from being sent
- Status bar in Message Compose window could not be hidden
- Message header was intermittently missing from message preview
- OAuth2 did not work on some profiles created in Thunderbird 102.6.1 or earlier
- In Vertical View, decrypted subject lines were displayed as ellipsis (“…”) in message list
- Condensed address preference (mail.showCondensedAddresses) did not show condensed addresses in message list
- Spam folder could not be assigned non-ASCII names with IMAP UTF-8 enabled
- Message header was not displayed until images finished loading, causing noticeable delay for messages containing large images
- Large SVG favicons did not display on RSS feeds
- Context menu items did not display a hover background color
Download: Thunderbird 115.3.0 for Windows (EN/US) | 32-bit | ~50.0 MB (Open Source)
Download: Thunderbird 115.3.0 for Linux (EN/US) | 74.7 MB
Download: Thunderbird 115.3.0 for Mac OS (EN/US) | 127.0 MB
Download: Thunderbird 115.3.0 in other languages
View: Thunderbird Website | Screenshot
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware